The Sunshine Blogger Award!
Yes, yes you are reading it right, I am nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award! The lovely icebreaker694 -whom I thank very much- nominated me. It is such an amazing feeling; even though it’s not much, I just love that this really looks like a whole online family, that I would love to be a part off. I want to thank everyone who reads my blog daily and gives me the feeling that I indeed do matter in this world. Okey enough with the talking about my feelings and stuff, let me explain the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog – done that-
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you – alright I can do that-
- Nominate 11 -HOW MANY?!- new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions – holy shit that are many questions-
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog -consider that done-
- Do you like books with pictures in them?
- Nope.. I think it destroys your fantasy. It’s like watching the movie before the book.. You aren’t able to fantasize about the character’s looks anymore.
- Describe you favorite TV show in 10 words
- Favorite book series growing up
- Twilight… I was obsessed….
- Favorite kid’s movie
- I think it’s the Harry Potter movies.
- If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be?
- One thing you want for the holidays
- A one way ticket to London lol.. ahahah no mhm, The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows.., It’s the second book of The Orphan Queen.
- Three fictional characters you’d think make interesting roommates
- America Singer from the Selection series, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and Katniss from The Hunger Games.
- What book do you recommend for your favorite author?
- Who’s in your dream panel (group)?
- G R.R Martin, J.K Rowling and Cassandra Clare.
- Most anticipated read
- The Mirror King by Jodi meadows!
- How do you organize your bookshelf?
- What is your favorite place to read?
- What is the perfect reading weather?
- What character would you like to be best friends with?
- How many physical books do you own?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What’s your favorite genre?
- Who is your all time favorite character?
- Which author, dead or alive, would you like to interview?
- What book describes you the best?
- Hard-cover or Paperback books?
- Morning, afternoon or nighttime reading?
Sooo, that’s that! Let me know if you have a request for a blogpost, like a tag or something!
Keep dreaming and never give up!